We are thankful for your interest in participating in the educational movement that GUJARAT -30 Program. On this page you will find important information about the selection process, phase 1 exam procedure and other details that we hope will provide clarity and make it easy for you to participate in the Phase 1 of this process. We wish you all the best.
Date and Time of Examination:
- Last Date to apply: To be determined
- Examination Date: To be determined
- Reporting Time: 8:30AM sharp
- Answer Sheet Preparation: 9:00 to 9:30AM
- Examination Time: 9:30AM to 12:30PM
- Phase1 Results: To be determined
- Phase2 Results: To be determined
Please bring the following:
- Any government approved Photo ID card (school ID, aadhar card, passport, etc.)
- Print out of the confirmation message or the admit card in the email
- Two black ballpoint pen
Guidelines for all students:
- Please be respectful and disciplined.
- Please do not carry any book, copy, mobile etc to the testing center. We do not have stores at our test center for temporary storage.
- Please complete the attendance and prepare the OMR answer sheet before starting the exam.
- Use question paper as your rough book. Note that you will need to return the question paper back to the examiner upon the end of the exam.
- Please present your photo ID card when requested to validate your name, date of birth, parent’s name and address, etc.
- Please do not request for extension in time. It is not possible to honor this request.
- Physically challenged/handicapped students will be assessed on lower cut-off and therefore do not require extensions in time.
- Any student found engaging in malpractices such as cheating, bullying, threatening, etc. will be expelled.