Gujarat – 30 started with the vision to search, find, house and train the most trainable students without any stated or implied fees. The process involves the following:
- Student enrollment process: Screening of candidates by standardized objective written test followed by behavioral interview for final selection.
- Student housing: Students are provided with complete supervised hostel accommodation; emphasizing a clean environment and appropriate nutritious meals.
- Student training: Specialized and highly skilled topic oriented teachers are sought and hired to lecture and demonstrate on the topic of their specialization.
- Student progress measurement: A collaborative process between students, administration and lecturers to keep students from lagging behind with regular, topic oriented, progress reports.
- Synergistic Environment: A collaborative process between students, administration and lecturers to provide for the most conducive learning environment.
- Student outward enrollment process: The process to help students apply for various standardized examinations like IIT-JEE & NEET.